Your Membership Means:
You're part of a Cooperative
Having a FAST account means you're an owner of FAST and we simply exist for you!
A Local Organization You Trust
We're your neighbors, family and friends working together to make your lives better.
You're the ❤ of FAST!
You're the reason behind why FAST is unique and special. Everything we do is with you at heart!
0 hrsStaff volunteered in 2020
- If you live, work or worship in Kings County, you can be a member at FAST!
- Joining FAST makes you part of something bigger: the cooperative movement. Learn more about it here.
- FAST is not-for-profit. We’re not about making money, we’re about improving your finances and serving you!
- FAST is about community! We know it’s up to us to help make our world better and we’re doing just that! In 2020, our Staff, Board and Committees volunteered 1456 hours to improving our communities!
- FAST is safe, strong and secure, ranked in the top 1% of all credit unions nationwide.*
- We were created in 1953 to serve our members and to improve lives. More than 60-years later, our focus continues – serving our members and improving lives!
- Oh, and there are lots of great financial reasons to join FAST too: