We ❤ Kings County!
2022 FAST Scholarship Recipients!
A few Board Members surprised three exceptional Kings County School students with our $2,000 FAST Scholarship.
Abraham Jacobs (Kings Christian High School)
Xandrea Ramirez (Lemoore High School)
Ashley Vaughn (Lemoore High School)
FAST Donates $5,000 to Avenal Youth Sports!
We invited Avenal Youth Sports Board of Directors to join us via Zoom/Phone to surprise them with a $5,000 donation to the program.
Their sports program suffered immensely through 2020/2021, leaving the children in the community without a sports program to return to after Covid restrictions were lifted.
As the only financial institutions in Avenal for more than 30 years, FAST stands with the community, striving to do all we can to impact the live of Avenal youth.
We couldn't do this without the tremendous support of our members, Board of Directors, and our fantastic team.
- Joining FAST Credit Union makes you part of something bigger: the cooperative movement. Learn more about it here.
- FAST Credit Union is not-for-profit. We’re not about making money, we’re about improving your finances and serving you!
- FAST Credit Union is about community! We know it’s up to us to help make our world better and we’re doing just that! In 2021, our Staff, Board and Committees volunteered 1,456 hours to improving our communities!
- FAST Credit Union is safe, strong and secure, ranked in the top 1% of all credit unions nationwide.*
- We were created in 1953 to serve our members and to improve lives. More than 60-years later, our focus continues – serving our members and improving lives!
- Oh, and there are lots of great financial reasons to join FAST Credit Union too: