Careers at FAST Credit Union
FAST Credit Union is making a difference in people’s lives! We simply exist to serve our members and communities. Yes, we do this by providing great financial products and services; but, we truly make the difference through our heart and compassion for each other and our communities. If you want to be part of something special, if you want to make a difference come be part of our team.
Benefits of working at FAST Credit Union can include:
- Great salary
- Employee and family fun events throughout the year
- Special fun days at work
- Great insurance benefits - health, dental and vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) including Dependent Care Expense Reimbursement Account
- Life insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Match
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time
- Plenty of Community Service opportunities
- Benefits/discounts with local merchants
How to apply:
- Click Apply Here button
- Complete digital application for position you are interested in
- Submit application with your resume attached to it
Support Services – Facilities/Supplies
Part Time (25 hour) position
If you would enjoy a behind-the-scenes role in keeping our facilities looking great and our supplies stocked, then this could be the position for you! Light maintenance, cleaning, attention-to-detail, and general office requests are a requirement of this position. Some travel in your own vehicle will be required to and from stores and all three branches. Valid Driver’s License and insurance required. This position is responsible for ordering and distributing supplies used throughout the branches, ordering, and picking up food for meetings and special events, setting up and clean-up, and many miscellaneous tasks to keep FAST running efficiently.
Marketing/Business Development Rep – Hanford
Full time, 40 hours with great benefits
We are looking for a positive, organized, and dependable individual driven by our common goal: to serve our members and improve lives in our community. As a Marketing Representative, you will be part of our excellent marketing team, assisting the Marketing Manager in various duties and functions of the department. You will provide operational and administrative support using your skills and knowledge. You will work with multiple businesses, local organizations, and schools to educate and inform our community of the great things FAST does for our members and the community.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, manage expenses, purchase and distribute marketing material).
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to create engaging marketing material.
- Coordinate events
- Build efficiency and effectiveness into existing operations, procedures, and operational strategies.
- Create and update Excel spreadsheets, word documents, and design programs.
- One year of administrative support, clerical, operations management, or event planning experience.
- Ability to consistently contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to take the initiative and build excellent, productive relationships.