Careers at FAST Credit Union
FAST Credit Union is making a difference in people’s lives! We simply exist to serve our members and communities. Yes, we do this by providing great financial products and services; but, we truly make the difference through our heart and compassion for each other and our communities. If you want to be part of something special, if you want to make a difference come be part of our team.
Benefits of working at FAST Credit Union can include:
- Great salary
- Employee and family fun events throughout the year
- Special fun days at work
- Great insurance benefits - health, dental and vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) including Dependent Care Expense Reimbursement Account
- Life insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Match
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time
- Plenty of Community Service opportunities
- Benefits/discounts with local merchants
How to apply:
- Click Apply Here button
- Complete digital application for position you are interested in
- Submit application with your resume attached to it
Member Center Manager – Hanford Branch
Exempt- Full Time with Great Benefits
Does the sound of a ringing phone bring a smile to your face? Do you think – who do we get to help when you hear that sound? Do you love coaching, teaching, reports, problem-solving, and data analytics? If you answered yes, our Member Center Manager position may be the perfect fit for you! You get to work for a great organization with a mission to help others, and you also get to work in a high-achieving department helping members, solving problems, and building a dynamic team. As you can see, this position requires strong leadership skills and a passion for helping your teammates and our members. We are excited to talk to you about your strong values, initiative, proven track record, and compassion and see your positive, energetic professionalism.
Member Service Representative – Hanford Branch
Part-Time ( 25 hours)
Responsible to wow members through everyday account transactions, open new accounts, operate a 10-key, basic computer skills, process support paperwork, and follow-up to ensure excellent service!