Make a payment via text message, our website, or online & mobile banking
Settting Up Your Account
1. Receive a text message
2. Verify your account
3. Create your 4 digit pin
4. Add your preferred payment method
Important Note: Your payment may take up to three (3) days to post to your account.
What you should know:
- You will receive a text message informing you of the amount due on your loan. You will be able to review your payment options or you can opt out of our message pay service by texting "STOP".
- The link will take you to a portal where you will be asked to verify your account with your account number and date of birth.
- When you verify your account the first time you will have to setup the following:
- 4 digit pin: once you enter your account number and date of birth, it will prompt you to create a 4 digit pin. Store this information in a secure place as you will need this pin number to verify future payments.
- Preferred method of payment: to make a payment you will have to add your preferred form of payment in the portal. You can do this by selecting ADD NEW DEBIT CARD or ADD NEW BANK ACCOUNT which will prompt a secure website for you to input your information. If done correctly, there will be a message stating 'Payment Method Success' and you will be redirected to the payment portal.
- Once your account has been successfully verified, you will be directed to the payment portal where you'll be able to see all of your loans and will also be able to select your preferred payment method.
- The transaction fee is only $4.99 for ACH and $5.99 for debit and credit card.
- Encrypted information guarantees your information is secure
- Convenient ways to pay from an external account: text, website, online/mobile banking
- Payments accepted from checking accounts, savings accounts and credit cards