Stay informed of the latest Scams
Tips to keep your account/information Safe
- FAST will never call, text or email you asking for your account information, passcode, or password.
- FAST will not send text alerts prompting you to disclose account information.
- FAST will not ask you to attempt a Zelle transfer for any reason.
- FAST will not ask you to purchase gift cards for any reason.
- Never disclose you 2-step verification passcode to anyone.
When in doubt, always reach out to FAST at (559) 584-0922 to confirm any phone call, email or text message.
Frequently Asked Questions
ID Theft Prevention
Shred, Shred, Shred
Bring 1 square foot of personal information to any branch, up to 4 times per year. We'll shred it for you!
Be safe and help prevent Identity Theft by placing a credit freeze. This will prevent identity thieves from opening new accounts in your name.