We're excited the holidays are here bringing joy, time with family, and, unfortunately, some tricksters trying to steal from you. We want you and your money safe! Here are some ways to protect yourself.
Stay informed of the latest Scams
Tips to keep your account/information Safe
- FAST will never call, text or email you asking for your account information, passcode, or password.
- FAST will not send text alerts prompting you to disclose account information.
- FAST will not ask you to attempt a Zelle transfer for any reason.
- FAST will not ask you to purchase gift cards for any reason.
- Never disclose you 2-step verification passcode to anyone.
When in doubt, always reach out to FAST at (559) 584-0922 to confirm any phone call, email or text message.
Security Tips for Holiday Shopping
Security Tips for Holiday Travel
Frequently Asked Questions
ID Theft Prevention
Shred, Shred, Shred
Bring 1 square foot of personal information to any branch, up to 4 times per year. We'll shred it for you!
Be safe and help prevent Identity Theft by placing a credit freeze. This will prevent identity thieves from opening new accounts in your name.